BR High School League
Spectator viewing is available in the outdoor, designated spaces ONLY. The indoor facility is reserved athletes, coaches and meet administration. Outdoor bleachers in Zone A/B are assigned to schools for most meets and NOT for spectator seating. See the pool/facility layout overview and assignments per team, per meet under the Meet Schedule section.
Facial Coverings / Masks for indoor spaces: per local and state mandate, face masks are required for all indoor spaces and are therefore required for all individuals in the indoor facility (regardless of vaccination status).
Athletes will line up for heats in the queuing area in the back hallway behind the scoreboard, at least 4 heats ahead of their race, and will flow to the block area as directed by meet admin.
2021 League & Meet Participant Guidelines- PDF
- 2021 MEET SCHEDULE
- Officials Sign up
- September 11: Results TM Results File
- September 18: Results TM Results File
- September 25: Results TM Results File
- October 2: Results TM Results File
- October 16: Results TM Results File
- October 23: Results TM Results File
- These may vary each week- check for an updated pdf by your meet date /heat sheets below prior to EACH meet.
- Warm up & Timing Assignments for the regular season meets
- Team Seating Assignments by meet
- Team & Spectator Seating Layouts
Concessions will be open at the CCSL Championships on Friday at Prelims and for the Finals on Saturday. We will have drinks and snacks each day. On Friday burgers and dogs will be served. On Saturday we will be serving Jambalaya.
Friday, October 29
- Prelims, Girls- 11:00-11:55am. Meet Begins 12:10pm.
Doors open at 10:30am.
- Prelims, Boys- 3:15-4:10pm. Meet Begins 4:20pm.
Doors open 2:45pm- may be adjusted once based on meet entries/girls meet timeline.
Saturday, October 30
- Finals, Girls- 11:00-11:40am. Meet Begins 12:00pm.
- Finals, Boys- 3:15-3:55pm. Meet Begins 4:15pm.
- Top 16 individual swims and the Top 8 relays swims at finals. Relays finishing 9-16 at prelims will be scored as a timed finals event.
Team Manager / Meet Entry & Results Help Documents:
Hytek no longer offers a discount for leagues. TM Lite is a free (limited) version. If you are purchasing the full software, the Bronze/Basic package is all you need.
- Team Manager Lite Download Directions- PDF
- Creating Meets & Meet Entries- PDF
- Inputting Swimmer Results after a meet- PDF
Invoices for Fees:
Note that League payments are made to CCSL and not Crawfish Aquatics.
Mailing address: 10522 South Glenstone Place, BR, 70810
State Championship Information
See the LHSAA website
Meet Participants are ONLY permitted to park in the Crawfish Aquatics parking lot (off of Anselmo Lane), the Renaissance spillover parking lot or the former Advocate parking lot. Meet participants are NOT permitted to park in the front lot off of Bluebonnet (Ketcham Fitness Center member parking only), along the roadway from Anselmo to the pool or in the grass/non-designated spaces.
Sign up for our Newsletter